• Standard waxworms (Galleria mellonella) are a great option to increase your animal's fat intake although they should not be considered a staple food item. Live Foods such as crickets, mealworms and superworms should be considered staple items in your insectivore’s diet.
• When choosing a Live Food item for your pet, pick an item that’s smaller in width than the animal’s mouth.
• Standard waxworms should be enhanced with calcium by dusting or by including CalciWorms in your animal’s diet. Your animal’s diet should be further enriched by including hornworms for additional moisture.
• Standard waxworms should remain refrigerated at 55°F for no longer than three weeks to maintain maximum quality. Providing food and water is not necessary.
• All Live Foods are guaranteed to arrive alive except for items shipped to areas with temperatures below 10°F or above 100°F.
• All Live Foods are accompanied by a 72 hour health guarantee.
• Live Food orders placed by 3:00 PM CT on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will ship the same day, Live Food orders placed after 3:00 PM CT on Thursday through Sunday will ship on Monday.
|Crude Protein (min)||15.8%|
|Crude Fat (min)||20.4%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.0%|
I have ordered from RodentPro for the past few months and everything was great. All waxworms are alive and healthy. Excellent and fast shipping.