• RodentPro.com frozen feeder mice are a popular choice for snakes, birds of prey and other exotic animals.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are a much safer alternative than live feeders.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeder mice come in three different coat types: white, dark and hairless.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeder mice come in nine different sizes: extra-small pinky, small pinky, large pinky, peach fuzzy, fuzzy, small (hopper), medium (weanling), large (large adult) and extra-large (extra-large adult). Remember this rule of thumb for choosing the right size of feeder mice for snakes: choose a size that is equivalent to the widest section of your snake’s body. If you are unclear as to what size is most appropriate for your snake, it is always best to choose a size too small as opposed to a size that is too large as you may risk causing the snake to regurgitate its meal.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are raised in a sanitary environment.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are fed a scientifically-formulated diet specifically designed to enhance their health, quality and nutritional value.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are humanely euthanized using carbon dioxide (CO2), as recommended by the American Veterinary Medical Association panel on euthanasia.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are individually weighed to guarantee exact sizing specifications.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are packaged in industrial zip lock freezer bags to maintain freshness and to maximize freezer life.
• 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed and year round availability!
• Frozen Food orders placed by Sunday at 11:59 PM CT will ship the following week.
|Crude Protein (min)||18.25%|
|Crude Fat (min)||7.72%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.0%|
- Weight : 2.000 - 2.499 g.
- Weight : 0.002 - 0.002 kg.
- Weight : 0.071 - 0.088 oz.
- Weight : 0.004 - 0.006 lb.
They came to my house so quickly and this is the cheapest place to buy frozen mice. I was in shock when I saw how big the box was and how amazing the packaging was. I really thought the shipping was expensive at first, but after I saw everything that went into it, I’m surprised it didn’t cost more. I’m pretty sure it could have stayed frozen for a week or more with how well it was packaged! I love the products and super cheap compared to other places!
I searched high and low, both in person and online, trying to find affordable pinkies for my Brazilian short tailed opossum (Ozzy). At first I thought that the shipping cost was high at Rodent Pro, but after LOTS of research.. it's actually dirt cheap!! I paid $50 in TOTAL.. most places wanted that just for shipping. Save yourself some time and take my word that you aren't going to find a better price. Plus my order arrived in just a few days!! The packaging was immaculate! A giant piece of dry