• RodentPro.com frozen feeder mice are a popular choice for snakes, birds of prey and other exotic animals.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are a much safer alternative than live feeders.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeder mice come in three different coat types: white, dark and hairless.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeder mice come in nine different sizes: extra-small pinky, small pinky, large pinky, peach fuzzy, fuzzy, small (hopper), medium (weanling), large (large adult) and extra-large (extra-large adult). Remember this rule of thumb for choosing the right size of feeder mice for snakes: choose a size that is equivalent to the widest section of your snake’s body. If you are unclear as to what size is most appropriate for your snake, it is always best to choose a size too small as opposed to a size that is too large as you may risk causing the snake to regurgitate its meal.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are raised in a sanitary environment.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are fed a scientifically-formulated diet specifically designed to enhance their health, quality and nutritional value.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are humanely euthanized using carbon dioxide (CO2), as recommended by the American Veterinary Medical Association panel on euthanasia.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are individually weighed to guarantee exact sizing specifications.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are packaged in industrial zip lock freezer bags to maintain freshness and to maximize freezer life.
• 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed and year round availability!
• Frozen Food orders placed by Sunday at 11:59 PM CT will ship the following week.
|Crude Protein (min)||18.25%|
|Crude Fat (min)||7.72%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.0%|
- Weight : 2.000 - 2.499 g.
- Weight : 0.002 - 0.002 kg.
- Weight : 0.071 - 0.088 oz.
- Weight : 0.004 - 0.006 lb.
I had a bit of trouble with shipping, which was no fault of Rodent Pro. Because of mail delays during Covid 19 my order ended up spending two days traveling instead of being delivered overnight. Plus I had something of an emergency and forgot about the delivery until around midnight when I was already at work. When I called home my roommate was unable to find the package. I didn't find the box till 7am the next day. So the box traveled for two days, then sat outside all day and night in nearly 90 degree weather. But after all that everything inside was STILL frozen when I opened it up. Will definitely be ordering from them again. Oh, mice looked great too.
We received these little guys in the mail a day earlier than expected. The packaging was high quality. Our little Corn Snake loved it! Thanks much for your awesome product!
First, I got an exceptional deal on my first purchase due to Black Friday plus another coupon. My mice per unit were a small fraction of the cost of feeders at any local store. Shipping was included thanks to the sale and having purchased a $100 minimum (btw thanks RodentPro, I bought more snek because of how many feeders I got LOL!). I purchased small and regular pinkies as well as the next size up. These are for baby hognose at the 2.5-5 month old size. The packaging was SO EXTRA I was blown away. I’ve bought so many cold and frozen items over the years including steaks, lobster, ice creams, cakes, and RodentPro put all of those purchases to shame. The box was massive and stapled with the commercial box staples. The box had encased fiberglass insulation type material completely surrounding a huge block of dry ice. Everything was double taped to prevent any air exposure. Everything arrived frozen SOLID. I was so impressed with their over the top shipping, they definitely know what they’re doing and clearly supply some of the top facilities just based on the high standards they use. I got 300 feeders that barely took up 2 gallon freezer bags (these were shrink wrapped and not the consumer grade bags btw. The bags were also very thick, probably 5-7mil thickness. You will not be disappointed. Size wise if your hognose is a hatchling definitely start with their extra small pinkies.