• RodentPro.com frozen feeder mice are a popular choice for snakes, birds of prey and other exotic animals.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are a much safer alternative than live feeders.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeder mice come in three different coat types: white, dark and hairless.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeder mice come in nine different sizes: extra-small pinky, small pinky, large pinky, peach fuzzy, fuzzy, small (hopper), medium (weanling), large (large adult) and extra-large (extra-large adult). Remember this rule of thumb for choosing the right size of feeder mice for snakes: choose a size that is equivalent to the widest section of your snake’s body. If you are unclear as to what size is most appropriate for your snake, it is always best to choose a size too small as opposed to a size that is too large as you may risk causing the snake to regurgitate its meal.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are raised in a sanitary environment.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are fed a scientifically-formulated diet specifically designed to enhance their health, quality and nutritional value.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are humanely euthanized using carbon dioxide (CO2), as recommended by the American Veterinary Medical Association panel on euthanasia.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are individually weighed to guarantee exact sizing specifications.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are packaged in industrial zip lock freezer bags to maintain freshness and to maximize freezer life.
• 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed and year round availability!
• Frozen Food orders placed by Sunday at 11:59 PM CT will ship the following week.
|Crude Protein (min)||18.25%|
|Crude Fat (min)||7.72%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.0%|
- Weight : 2.500 - 2.999 g.
- Weight : 0.003 - 0.003 kg.
- Weight : 0.088 - 0.106 oz.
- Weight : 0.006 - 0.007 lb.
Best Prices On The Web & Fresh Product!!!
i've had snakes for years so before this i'd been getting my mice at the pet store. when i moved to the rural mountains, i lived an hour away from the nearest place that had frozen mice & it was just too much gas money & time. i went looking for a company that might ship them & stumbled upon this one. the #1 think that made me decide to try them actually wasn't their affordable price, but rather the way they humanely euthanize their animals. i could tell just by looking at them in the bag...they did not lie about this...they appear as if they died in their sleep and that is very contrast to what i've seen when the mice are NOT humanely killed; you will see obvious signs like blood, broken skulls, or in a strange position where it it's obvious they were trying to escape the bag they were frozen alive in.