• RodentPro.com frozen feeder rats are a popular choice for snakes, birds of prey and other exotic animals.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are a much safer alternative than live feeders.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeder rats come in ten different sizes: pinkies, fuzzies, pups, weaned, small, medium, large, extra-large, double extra-large and triple extra-large . Remember this rule of thumb for choosing the right size of feeder rat for snakes: choose a size that is equivalent to the widest section of your snake’s body. If you are unclear as to what size is most appropriate for your snake, it is always best to choose a size too small as opposed to a size that is too large as you may risk causing the snake to regurgitate its meal.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are raised in a sanitary environment.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are fed a scientifically-formulated diet specifically designed to enhance their health, quality and nutritional value.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are humanely euthanized using carbon dioxide (CO2), as recommended by the American Veterinary Medical Association panel on euthanasia.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are individually weighed to guarantee exact sizing specifications.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are packaged in industrial zip lock freezer bags to maintain freshness and to maximize freezer life.
• 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed and year round availability!
• Frozen Food orders placed by Sunday at 11:59 PM CT will ship the following week.
|Crude Protein (min)||20.95%|
|Crude Fat (min)||11.05%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.0%|
- Weight : 20.000 - 29.999 g.
- Weight : 0.020 - 0.030 kg.
- Weight : 0.705 - 1.058 oz.
- Weight : 0.044 - 0.066 lb.
Everything was great. Reasonably priced and fast.
We ordered these along with 2 others and could not be more pleased! They arrived, still very frozen! Our Small Ball Python ate 1 and our Small Retic ate 2 of these F/T Rat Pups without any issues. After completeing the order, I cannot believe I haven't used Rodent Pro sooner. They're about $13 cheaper a week than what I was paying for Rats! Thanks so much RodentPro!
HONESTY i primarily decided to buy my mice & rats here because they claimed they are humanely killed, whereas all the ones at my local pet stores are not humane and you can usually tell, sadly, by looking at the body whether or not it really is humane. so i have gotten quite a few bags now, and they all seem humane. also they're actually really, REALLY clean which i'm not used to. SHIPPING & PRICE the way they ship them is better than most companies ship refrigerated foods for humans. a ridiculous yet appreciate amount of heavy-duty insulation surrounding a generous brick of dry ice. you get the box & the dry ice is like barely melted, even in the heat of summer. this is so much better than my pet store. the prices are better too! WHAT OUR SNAKES THINK: my snakes have both been known to occasionally be picky eaters with the pet store mice that aren't clean and smell really pungent. and we actually may have to order more rats now because though our corn snake never turned up her nose to a rodentpro mouse, my baby ball python tried a rat for the first time and (of course) now he thinks the mice are just lettuce.