• Red wigglers are a great food source for turtles, amphibians and freshwater fish.
• Red wigglers are approximately 3 to 4 inches in length.
• Red wigglers should be enhanced with calcium by dusting or by including CalciWorms in your animal’s diet. Your animal’s diet should be further enriched by including waxworms for additional fat.
• Red wigglers should be refrigerated at temperatures between 55°F - 77°F. Providing food and water is not necessary.
• All Live Foods are guaranteed to arrive alive except for items shipped to areas with temperatures below 10°F or above 100°F.
• All Live Foods are accompanied by a 72 hour health guarantee.
• Live Food orders placed by 3:00 PM CT on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will ship the same day, Live Food orders placed after 3:00 PM CT on Thursday through Sunday will ship on Monday.
|Crude Protein (min)||11.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||2.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||%|