• Guinea pigs have a higher percentage of body fat when compared to some of our other types of feeders. Some boa constrictors may experience difficulty digesting meals higher in fat.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeder guinea pigs are a popular choice for snakes, birds of prey and other exotic animals.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are a much safer alternative than live feeders.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeder guinea pigs come in seven different sizes: medium, large, extra-large, double extra-large, triple extra-large, quadruple extra-large and quintuple extra-large. Remember this rule of thumb for choosing the right size of feeder guinea pig for snakes: choose a size that is equivalent to the widest section of your snake’s body. If you are unclear as to what size is most appropriate for your snake, it is always best to choose a size too small as opposed to a size that is too large as you may risk causing the snake to regurgitate its meal.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are raised in a sanitary environment.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are fed a scientifically-formulated diet specifically designed to enhance their health, quality and nutritional value.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are humanely euthanized using carbon dioxide (CO2), as recommended by the American Veterinary Medical Association panel on euthanasia.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are individually weighed to guarantee exact sizing specifications.
• RodentPro.com frozen feeders are packaged in industrial zip lock freezer bags to maintain freshness and to maximize freezer life.
• 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed and year round availability!
• Frozen Food orders placed by Sunday at 11:59 PM CT will ship the following week.
|Crude Protein (min)||16.09%|
|Crude Fat (min)||14.43%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.0%|
These are fantastic whole prey items that are high quality and were intensely enjoyed! The price is very fair, too. They were certainly larger than most others I've seen. They're considered red meat for dogs on a "raw" diet. My dog loves his raw whole prey meals; it's both mentally and physically exhausting for him in the best of ways. Whole prey is naturally balanced (we're doing our best to mimic mother nature when we DIY prep). Whole prey saves me the human a lot of work AND my dog enjoys his meals more and has a naturally more balanced meal. Win-win. We'll likely always have our DIY prepped days (with the larger/darker red meats/animals), but finding RodentPro is enabling us to use whole prey as meals far more often.