• Standard superworms (Zophobas morio) are a popular choice for lizards, turtles, birds, chicken, fish and other insectivorous animals.
• Available in 3 different sizes: small, medium and large. When choosing a Live Food item for your pet, pick an item that’s smaller in width than the animal’s mouth.
• Standard superworms should be enhanced with calcium by dusting or by including CalciWorms in your animal’s diet. Your animal’s diet should be further enriched by including waxworms for additional fat and hornworms for additional moisture.
• Standard superworms contain less chitin than mealworms resulting in a Live Food item that is easier to digest.
• Do not refrigerate standard superworms, they must be kept at room temperature unlike mealworms.
• Mealworm bedding will serve as their food source and their bedding.
• Keep your standard superworms hydrated by adding a small amount of Easy Water gel into their container every two weeks.
• All Live Foods are guaranteed to arrive alive except for items shipped to areas with temperatures below 10°F or above 100°F.
• All Live Foods are accompanied by a 72 hour health guarantee.
• Live Food orders placed by 3:00 PM CT on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will ship the same day, Live Food orders placed after 3:00 PM CT on Thursday through Sunday will ship on Monday.
|Crude Protein (min)||17.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||10.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.0%|